3M 6200 Half-Face Dual Filter Respirator + 3M 6003 Cartridge with complete set
Included in this set are 3M 6200 Half-Face Dual Filter Respirator + 3M 6003 Cartridge, 3M 5N11 N95 Particulate Filter + 3M 501 Retainer + 3M 4520 Coverall + MSA Headgear V-Gard STD Bagged PN W/ Visor F6209F008
Origin Made: USA SKU: N6209F010 Manufacturer part number: 6200,6003,5n11,501,4520,
3M 6200 Half-Face Dual Filter Respirator
The 3M Half Facepiece Reusable Respirator 6000 Series helps provide protection against particulates and a wide variety of gases and vapors when used with approved cartridges and filters.
- Comfortable soft, lightweight facepiece with easy-to-adjust head straps
- NIOSH approved for negative pressure air purifying and supplied air dual airline applications
- Can be disassembled, cleaned and reused
- Replaceable cartridges and filters allow reuse of facepiece for cost savings
3M 6003 Cartridge
The 3M Organic Vapor/Acid Gas Cartridge 6003 helps provide respiratory protection against certain organic vapors or acid gases.
- NIOSH approved for protection against certain organic vapors or acid gases
- Swept-back design allows an enhanced field of view and comfort
- Bayonet compatibility allows use with many 3M half and full facepiece designs
- Broad range of applications reduces inventory needs and makes it economical
3M 5N11 N95 Particulate Filter
The 3M Particulate Filter 5N11, N95 helps provide respiratory protection in environments containing certain non-oil based particles.
- NIOSH approved for environments containing certain non-oil-based particles
- Use on top of 3M gas and vapor cartridges with 3M 501 Retainer when particles are also present
- Use on top of 3M 603 Filter Holder and 3M 501 Retainer to reduce particulate exposure
- Replaceable particle filter for cost savings
3M 501 Retainer
This is a 3M-approved filter retainer designed to hold 5N11 and 5P71 particulate filters in place. It is compatible with 3M 5000-series respirators, 6000-series cartridges, and the Filter Adapter 603.
- Filter retainer
- Holds particulate filters in place on 3M respiratory protection products
- Ensures consistent filtration and security
3M 4520 Coverall
Help protect your workers from certain light liquid splashes and hazardous dust while enhancing their movement and comfort with 3M Disposable Protective Coveralls 4520.
- Two-way zipper with sealable storm flap helps provide additional protection against contaminants
- Anti-static treatment can help reduce static build-up
- Does not contain natural rubber latex components
- Seamless shoulders and sleeve tops offer extra strength and protection
- Extra-roomy design in arms and legs deliver enhanced mobility
MSA Headgear V-Gard STD Bagged PN W/ Visor
V-Gard Headgear, in combination with wide range of V-Gard Visors, offers a comprehensive face protection system that can be used when a helmet is not needed.
- Self-retaining, easy-to-grip visor adjustment knobs – no more lost parts!
- Seven-point crown adjustment to fit most head sizes and shapes
- Replaceable, sweat-wicking, cushioned headband helps keep workers dry and cool
- Sweat-wicking ratchet cover keeps nape comfortable
- For use ONLY with wide range V-Gard Visors; not for use where head protection is required
- All non-metal construction
Alert: 2019 Coronavirus Outbreak
The COVID-19 outbreak was declared a pandemic by the World Health Organization (WHO)
The symptoms of the illness associated with this novel coronavirus are similar to those caused by influenza and other respiratory illnesses and include coughing, shortness of breath, fever, and difficulty breathing. In many countries, COVID-19 is considered to be a high-risk workplace hazard for healthcare workers in a variety of fields and specializations. The WHO and U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) have recommended airborne precautions for healthcare workers for certain interactions with patients with suspected or known cases of COVID-19.
|Dimensions||38 × 26 × 19.5 cm|