- The minimum allowed quantity for 3M Scotch-Weld Structural Void Filling Compound EC-3505 B/A FR, 400 mL Cartridge is 12 (you currently have 0 in your cart).
3M Polyurethane Protective Tape 8561 Transparent, 4 in X 36 yds
- Tough, thermoplastic polyurethane elastomer has a high peel strength and is resistant to minor abrasion, scratch, erosion, tear and puncture
- Indoor grade polyurethane tape
- Comes with a long-aging solvent resistant adhesive
- Thin and conformable tape is easy to apply and conforms over curved surfaces
3M Polyurethane Protective Tape 8561 is a 14 mil, leading edge erosion protection tape comprised of a tough polyurethane backing and an acrylic adhesive. It offers minor resistance to punctures, tearing and abrasion. This indoor polyurethane tape is qualified to aerospace specifications. This tape comes with a long-aging solvent resistant adhesive.
Resists Minor Wearing, Abrasion and Tearing
3M Polyurethane Protective Tape 8561 is a transparent thermoplastic polyurethane elastomer tape designed to provide premium leading edge erosion protection. It features minor scratch, tear, erosion and puncture resistance that comes from the polyurethane backing. The 8561 comes with a polyethylene liner. It can withstand a wide variety of difficult conditions. The tape can be applied efficiently in aircraft production and maintenance.
Erosion Protection, Surface Protection
|Backing Thickness (Imperial)||
Aircraft Maintenance & Production Efficiency, Aviation Safety Enhancement
36 Linear Yard