3M Reusable Half Face Mask Respirator 3200 with complete set
Included in this set are 3M Reusable Half Face Mask Respirator 3200, Medium, 1 EA / BAG + 3M Filter Holder 3700, 1 EA/ BAG + 3M Particulate Filter 3744, 10 EA / BAG + 3M Disposable Protective Coverall 4520-BLK-L, 2 PCS + MSA Headgear and Visor
Origin made: USA SKU: N6209F007 Manufacturer part number: 3200,3700,3744,4520
3M 3200 Half-Face Single Filter Respirator
The 3M 3200 Half-Face Single Filter Respirator helps provide protection against particulates and a wide variety of gases and vapors when used with the right cartridges and filters.
- Low profile design allows a wide field of vision
- Lightweight makes long period of wear bearable
- Soft, elastomeric face-fit secures a lasting comfort
- Unique easy to don/doff strap system
3M 3744 N95 Particulate Filter
3M Particulate filter with activated carbon can be combined with 3M 3700 filter holder for use with 3M 3200 and 3100 Single-Cartridge Facepiece Reusable Respirator
- KMOL standard
- Protection against particles (1st class)
- Used ideally for dust/mist/ fumes
3M 3700 Holder
3M Particulate Filter Holder 3700 . The filter holder and cartridges quickly snap onto the face mask, providing the user with economical choice of protection level.
- Two customised Asian size face pieces for more secure fit and seal
- Textured face piece to prevent slipping and maintain consistent seal at all times
- Compact design increases vision and safety
- Lightweight body and cradle head harness increase comfort
3M 4520 Coverall
Help protect your workers from certain light liquid splashes and hazardous dust while enhancing their movement and comfort with 3M Disposable Protective Coveralls 4520.
- Two-way zipper with sealable storm flap helps provide additional protection against contaminants
- Anti-static treatment can help reduce static build-up
- Does not contain natural rubber latex components
- Seamless shoulders and sleeve tops offer extra strength and prote
MSA Headgear V-Gard STD Bagged PN W/ Visor
V-Gard Headgear works with 30+ V-Gard Visors to offer a lightweight, comprehensive face protection system that can be used when a hard hat is not needed.
This headgear contains:
- V-Gard General Purpose Headgear (PN 10127061)
- V-Gard Clear, PC Visor, 8” (20.3 cm) x 17” (43.2 cm) x .04” (1.02 mm) (PN 10115836)
Alert: 2019 Coronavirus Outbreak
The COVID-19 outbreak was declared a pandemic by the World Health Organization (WHO)
The symptoms of the illness associated with this novel coronavirus are similar to those caused by influenza and other respiratory illnesses and include coughing, shortness of breath, fever, and difficulty breathing. In many countries, COVID-19 is considered to be a high-risk workplace hazard for healthcare workers in a variety of fields and specializations. The WHO and U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) have recommended airborne precautions for healthcare workers for certain interactions with patients with suspected or known cases of COVID-19.
|Dimensions||38 × 16 × 21 cm|