- The minimum allowed quantity for 3M Polyurethane Protective Tape 8672 Transparent, 4 in x 36 yds is 2 (you currently have 0 in your cart).
3M Scotch-Weld Neoprene High Performance Contact Adhesive EC-1357, Quart
- Rapid build-up for a fast bond with excellent initial strength
- High heat resistance provides long-term durability
- Long bonding range provides time for positioning and adjustments to help assist with exceptional performance
- Can be applied by spray, brush or roller
3M Scotch-Weld Neoprene High Performance Contact Adhesive EC-1357 is a fast acting contact adhesive that provides rapid build-up for excellent initial strength. This formulation features a long bonding range as well as high heat resistance and endurance against continuous load stress for long-lasting durability.
3M Scotch-Weld Neoprene High Performance Contact Adhesive EC-1357 is a high performance contact adhesive typically used in aircraft interiors. This fast-acting formula features an excellent initial bond strength combined with a long bonding range to allow time for positioning and adjustments. It is a great choice for processes requiring a 10-20 minute open time. 3M Scotch-Weld Neoprene High Performance Contact Adhesive EC-1357 is also durable; with high heat resistance and endurance against continuous load stress. It will provide excellent initial adhesion for most rubber, fabric, foam, metal, wood veneer, plastic laminate, plastic honeycomb and other substrates.
Metal Bonding, Rubber Bonding
Aircraft Maintenance & Production Efficiency
Gray, Light Yellow
0.815 Gram Per Litre, 0.84 Gram Per Litre
70-80 Percent, 74 Percent