3M Scotch-Weld Neoprene High Performance Rubber and Gasket Adhesive EC-1300
|User name :|
|Confirm Password :|
|Already Registered ! Click Here to login.|
|User name :|
- High immediate strength when bonding to a variety of materials
- Fast drying and great for processes with a 10-20 minute open time, objects may be handled immediately reducing down time
- Adheres neoprene, styrene-butadiene rubber (SBR), butyl and other types of rubbers to other various substrates
- Excellent heat resistance and will perform at temperatures up to 300°F/148°C
- Can be applied by spray, brush or roller allowing for a variety of application methods to meet the specific demands of the job
3M Scotch-Weld Neoprene High Performance Rubber and Gasket Adhesive EC-1300 is a high performance contact adhesive typically used in aircraft interiors. It provides high, immediate strength adhesion to a wide selection of materials and substrates.
High Performance Adhesion
3M Scotch-Weld Neoprene High Performance Rubber and Gasket Adhesive EC-1300 is a versatile rubber and gasket adhesive. It is a solvent-based, general purpose adhesive that can be applied by flow, brush or spray. It is designed to bond to a wide range of materials and substrates while providing high, immediate strength. This adhesive bonds most rubber, fabric, foam, metal, wood veneer, plastic laminate and other substrates in aerospace applications – primarily aircraft interiors. 3M Scotch-Weld Neoprene High Performance Rubber and Gasket Adhesive EC-1300 provides excellent heat resistance and performs in temperatures up to 300°F/148°C. It also dries quickly, with an open time of 10-20 minutes, allowing time for positioning and adjustments without slowing down work processes.
Metal Bonding, Rubber Bonding