- The minimum allowed quantity for 3M Polyurethane Protective Tape 8544 Black, PET Liner, 2 in X 36 yds is 6 (you currently have 0 in your cart).
3M Scotch-Weld Structural Void Filling Compound EC-3505 B/A FR, 400 mL Cartridge
|User name :|
|Confirm Password :|
|Already Registered ! Click Here to login.|
|User name :|
- Saves weight with the lightest pumpable/extrudable FR (Fire Retardant) void filler in the industry
- Reduces labor cost and time with Pumpable/extrudable and non-sag compound that requires no hand-mixing
- Cuts cycle time, as its sandable and machinable within 6 hours at 75°F after mixing
- Stores, applies, and cures at room temperature for easy handling and reduced inventory costs
3M Scotch-Weld Structural Void Filling Compound EC-3505 B/A FR is a two-part, low-density, flame-retardant epoxy compound that is stored, applied and cured at room temperature for significant savings in handling and inventory costs. Its extrudable, pumpable and non-sag performance helps aircraft manufacturers eliminate steps through reduced touch and cycle times.
We formulated 3M Scotch-Weld Structural Void Filling Compound EC-3505 B/A FR to be non-sagging and non-brittle. This helps make it an ideal solution for void-filling, edge-sealing/close-out, corner reinforcement, local reinforcement for mechanical fixation and complex gap-filling in honeycomb sandwich structures. EC-3505 B/A FR starts as a high viscosity, thixotropic paste for easy, controlled dispensing that won’t drip, sag or migrate. The mix ratio is 2:1 and provides a 60 minute work life to allow plenty of time to adjust fit prior to setting. EC-3505 B/A FR provides a four hour time window to reach handling strength and becomes fully cured in 48 hours at room temperature.
To help meet stringent standards for aerospace manufacture and maintenance flammability requirements (FR), the cured materials are designed to meet key industry fire retardancy regulations. Scotch-Weld EC-3505 B/A FR Compound is available in dual-chamber cartridges and bulk kits for use with pneumatic dispensers and bulk pumping equipment to meet needs small and large.
Edge and Void Filling, Edge Finishing
Aircraft Maintenance & Production Efficiency
15 MPa (2200 psi)
|Time to Handling Strength||
60 minutes @ Room Temperature