- Pliable Frame
The backrest flexes with the motion of your body. The bend comfortably accommodates natural side-to-side movement.
- Adjustable Lumbar Support
The supple lumbar support fortifies your body’s core, reinforcing a healthy posture.
The lumbar support easily adjusts to match your physical requirement. To adjust, simply grasp the lower ridge of the lumbar support and push up or down.
- Adjustable Seat Height
Adjust the height of the seat by pulling up the lever under the seat on the right (range: 120mm).
- Adjustable Seat Depth
Adjust the depth of the seat by operating the lever on the left of the seat (range: 55mm).
- Adjustable Arms (1D/3D/4D Arms)
1D, 3D, and 4D adjustable arms easily adjust up and down. 4D adjustable arms also twist inward and outward and slide forward, backward, right, and left.
Headrest height can be adjusted by sliding up (range:50mm).
1. Reclining Tension Adjustment
Reclining tension can be adjusted by rotating the dial under the center of the seat. Turn clockwise to increase tension, or counterclockwise to reduce tension.
2. Lock and Release of Backrest
The backrest can be locked (in an upright position only) by pushing in the lever under the seat. To release, simply pull the lever out.
A design that pliably supports the sitter.
A small frame that contoured to the beautiful curves of the chair back. Sit, and the chair moves pliably to firmly support the hips. A style born of Okamura’s obsession with studying the human body. Function and design become as one to give rise to such comfort.
Portone key Features
1. Reclining Tension Adjustment by rotating the dial located under the center of the seat. To harden the tension, rotate it clockwise, and to lessen, turn it counterclockwise.
2. Lock and Release of the Backrest can be locked and released by pulling out the lever located underneath the seat on the right-hand side. The backrest can only be locked when it’s upright.
Adjustable Seat Depth. You can adjust the depth of the seat by operating the lever on the left of the seat (stroke: 55mm).
Adjustable Arms (3D Arms). The up and down (1D), angle (2D), back and forth (3D), positioning of the arm pads are adjustable. The respective movable ranges are 62 mm for up and down, 15 degrees for inside, 15 degrees for outside, 40 mm for back and forth.
Headrest Adjustment. The height can be adjusted by sliding up (stroke 50 mm).
Specifications – Styling Options
- Extra HighBack
- Headrest : Adjustable / Without
- Armrest : Adjustable / Without
- Type: Mesh
- Color: Black
- Code: F1A1
Note: Material library should be used only for reference. Color and size may vary from the actual material. Recommend to see actual swatch samples before specifying.
- Back Colors
- Gray Body / Black Body
- Light Gray Mesh / Medium Gray Mesh / Black Mesh
- Seat Colors
- Fabric – Era(Camira): Forward / Present / Generation / Futurist / Forecast / Stage / Time lapse / Lifetime / Calendar / Cycle
- Fabric – Blazer(Camira): Kingsmead / Silcoates / Surrey / Glenalmond / Camphill
- Fabric – Broadcloth: Carcoal / Sunflower / Meadow / Indigo / Eggplant
- Fabric – NSC: Black / Medium gray / Light gray
- Fabric – Elasticity: Black / Gray / Blue / Green / Red / Orange
4D Adjustable Arms / 3D Adjustable Arms / 1D Adjustable Arms / Armless
Polished Aluminum / Black Nylon / Gray Nylon
CMF VISION – An office people love with CMF design
Four workplace concepts – “Playful”, “Hygge”, “Recharge” and “Immerse”. “Playful” is an open atmosphere with playfulness at its center, for the gathering of people and the exchange of ideas. “Hygge” is a relaxed atmosphere where an at-home coziness allows a conversation to naturally flow. “Recharge” is a serene atmosphere to calmly collect your thoughts and turn your hand to tasks. “Immerse” is an atmosphere for focus, whether in a team or alone, settle in, get comfy and get to work.