RS PRO Solder Sucker
Copied to Clipboard
|Sub Cat 1
|Sub Cat 2
|Soldering Tools and Equipment
|Sub Cat 3
|Desoldering & Reworking Tools
|The standard Lead time of this Product is 2-3 weeks
RS Pro Desoldering pump
An RS Pro general purpose hand held de-solder pump. This particular pump features a knurled main body section to give an excellent grip. And also features an easy access release control button makes it convenient and perfect for your application.
Features & Benefits
Knurled main body section for better hand grip
Easy access release control button
How to use a Solder Sucker De-soldering Gun Pump.
• Heat up the solder to be removed with your soldering iron.
• Press the plunger of the solder sucker.
• Place to de-soldering pump against the solder to be removed.
• The piston will then suck up the solder to be removed.
• Repeat all of the above as many times as required.
• When finished remove and dispose of the waste solder from the pump.
• This Solder sucker desoldering gun should not be used on LIVE electrical circuits, it provides no protection from electric shock.
• Always protects your eyes when using the desoldering gun with industry approved eye protection to standards CE, OHSA and ANSI.
Desoldering Tool Type: Solder Sucker
Model Number: SC-50