Evoluent Vertical D Medium Wireless Right Handed Mouse, Goldtouch for Office Use
Copied to Clipboard
|Sub Cat 1
|Vertical Wired Right Handed
|Item L (CM)
|Item W (CM)
|Item H (CM)
|Standard Lead time of this Product is 3-4 weeks
Relax your wrist with the Evoluent™ VerticalMouse™ D Series. This mouse is thoughtfully sculpted to provide comfort and has shown relief in those who experience wrist pain.
• World's first mouse with grooved buttons: Your fingertips rest in a shallow groove on the buttons. This patented innovation secures the mouse in your hands and makes moving it much more precise.
• Avoids forearm twisting for comfort: The ergonomic shape supports your hand in a handshake position.
• Extended lip prevents rubbing: An extra wide lip along the bottom edge prevents the last finger from rubbing the desk.
• Easy-to-reach thumb buttons: Smartly-placed thumb buttons are both within easy reach at the top and bottom of a contoured thumb rest.
• Adjustable pointer speed: A speed button behind the wheel enables convenient adjustment without releasing your grip from the mouse.
• Pointer speed indicators: Up to four lights show pointer speeds from low to high.
• Laser sensor: A laser sensor ensures reliable tracking on most surfaces.
• Includes driver for Windows 7 and newer versions to configure the button functions. The driver is optional but highly recommended. VerticalMouse still has basic functionality without the driver.
• Includes driver for OS X 10.5 and newer to configure the button functions. The driver is optional but highly recommended. VerticalMouse has basic functionality without the driver. Some functions of the Windows driver are not in the Mac driver.
Other Operating Systems
• Fixed button functions without a driver. Third party drivers may be available from other vendors.
View our full Shipping and Return Policy. This policy is applicable to all Goldtouch products.
• Length: 4.25 inches / 10.8 cm
• Width: 3.44 inches / 8.74 cm
• Height: 3.125 inches / 7.94 cm
Using a ruler or tape measure, measure the distance from the crease in your wrist to the tip of your middle finger. This mouse will accommodate measurements from 7" to 7.8" / 178 mm to 198 mm.